Diving & Confined Space
Red7 is recognised as a leading UK based diving and confined space services contractor who specialise in inland and coastal marine inspection and construction support services.
Primary markets are within the inland/inshore marine construction and offshore renewable energy sectors, with projects delivered by qualified competent teams who share Red7’s commitment to ‘The One Team Approach’ and shared values in project delivery.
Contracts are often undertaken within pre-approved framework agreements working for Utilities, Tier 1 contractors and consultants, together with a multitude of overseas contractors, nuclear and renewal wind energy and private clients.
Red7 provides a comprehensive range of containerised and modular air and Nitrox diving and confined space and access/rescue equipment, together with inspection and underwater inspection tools packages.
Typical services we offer include:
- Inspection of marine structures above and below water
- Outfall pipeline installation, repair and inspection
- Diving within nuclear electric power stations forebay’s and inlet / outlet structures
- Slipway installation, repair and inspection
- Wet stick welding of anodes and double plates to steel sheet and tubular piling
- Ultra-thermic (Broco) cutting of steel sheet piles and structures
- Scour protection:
- Concrete and grout placement
- Salvage and recovery
- Demolition of marine structures
- UXO identification and removal
- Engineer led inspection and reporting of underwater and marine structure
- Annotated surface and underwater photography
- Underwater video footage with commentary
- Inspection drawings modelled using CAD 2 and 3D systems
- Full engineering reports
Remotely operated vehicle (ROV) surveys
- UXO identification and clearance
- Inspection of marine assets