Red7 is a leading provider of inshore, coastal and offshore diving, asset inspection, marine engineering and construction services for a diverse client base in the offshore, marine renewables and inshore framework and private sectors.
Red7 operates a modern fleet of mobile and containerised modular diving and underwater tooling systems and specialises in providing access solutions for challenging remote work sites, whether working underwater, working at height or in confined spaces.
With more than 30 years providing specialist water based services Red7 has an enviable track record for delivering reliable and well engineered solutions to last.
- Safety always and NEVER compromise
- Client focus – friendly experienced team with non contractual approach
- Get it right first time – importance of fully engineered solutions
- Competent, experienced and motivated workforce
- Dedicated project management and engineering teams
- Committed to investment in personnel development
- Reliable and local
- Innovative solutions
- Proven track record over 30 years
- UKAS accredited ISO systems for 9001-15, 14001-15 & 45001-18