Commercial diving Specalists
Red7 is a leading UK based Commercial Diving and Confined Space Services Contractor specialising in Inland and Coastal Asset Inspection, Maintenance and Marine Construction.
Primary markets are within the Inland and Inshore marine construction sectors with projects delivered by time-served and highly competent dive teams who share Red7‘s commitment to ‘The One Team Approach‘ philosophy where clients come first.
Red7 operates in accordance with the UK’s stringent HSE statutory and regulatory standards, allowing its quality-based contracts to be delivered within approved framework agreements, working for utilities, Tier 1 contractors and consultants, along with a number of overseas contractors, nuclear and offshore renewal energy and private clients.
Red7 provides a comprehensive range of containerised and modular Air and Nitrox Commercial Diving and Confined Space and Access/Rescue equipment, together with inspection and underwater inspection tools packages.
the ONE TEAM Approach
Call us now for more information
+44 (0)1362 637904
Commercial Diving Services
- Inspection of marine structures above and below water with our in-house Diving Engineers
- Outfall pipeline installation, repair and inspection
- Diving within nuclear electric power stations forebay’s and inlet / outlet structures
- Slipway installation, repair and inspection
- Wet stick welding of anodes and double plates to steel sheet and tubular piling
- Ultra-thermic (Broco) cutting of steel sheet piles and structures
- Scour protection:
- Concrete mattresses
- Gabion baskets
- Grout mattresses
- Frond mattresses
- Concrete and grout placement
- Salvage and recovery
- Demolition of marine structures
- UXO identification and removal
- Engineer led inspection and reporting of underwater and marine structure
- Annotated surface and underwater photography
- Underwater video footage with commentary
- Inspection drawings modelled using CAD 2 and 3D systems
- Full engineering reports
Remotely operated vehicle (ROV) surveys
- UXO identification and clearance
- Inspection of marine assets